Welcome to the Ashland Gun & Archery Club
AGAC REMAINS OPEN SUBJECT TO THE GOVERNOR'S ORDERS. ORIENTATIONS will continue to be held only for those who join and pay online because social distancing can be maintained and no paper passes hands. See the News Tab for More Information.
The Ashland Gun & Archery Club is a non-profit membership organization that offers both firearm and archery shooting opportunities . We are a family friendly facility, and welcome new members throughout the year.
Our mission is to provide our members with safe, educational and enjoyable shooting opportunities. We are an all-volunteer club. No one is paid, so all members are encouraged to contribute a little time and effort each year to help maintain our facilities.
Ashland Gun & Archery Club offers:
- Rifle range of 50, 100, 200, 240, 300, and 340 yard targets every day
- 600 yard targets at schedule shoots on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month
- 50 yard enclosed bay for pistols and rifles
- 2 pistol caliber only bays - pistol caliber rifles OK as well
- Covered Archery sight-in area: 20-50 yards
- Two 14 target archery walk through courses. One course unmarked yardage, the other a marked yardage NFAA Field Course
- Scheduled 3-D archery target shoots each spring
- Cowboy shooting the 3rd Saturday of every month
- 22-Caliber silhouette shoots once a month spring through fall
- Military Match Shoots once a month spring through fall
- Monthly 5-Stand Sporting Clay Shoots for beginners and advanced shooters
- Hunter Ed, Concealed Carry, plus Pistol and Archery Instruction (held at Ashland Gun & Archery Club, conducted by independent organizations).
Members are welcome to bring guests.
We offer individual membership years, valid one year from the date you join and complete a safety orientation. Membership includes spouse and minor children (under 18 years of age). All members receive a monthly newsletter by mail or email. The newsletter includes a monthly calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, and other information on club activities. We have no day use fees for general access and shooting, but other fees may be applicable as determined by specific shooters like the archers, cowboys, shotgunners, etc. Hours are 8AM to legal sunset, or 8PM, whichever occurs first on weekdays and 9AM to legal sunset, or 8PM, whichever occurs first on weekends.
For more information about becoming a member or renewing your membership, please click Membership Information .
Our Bylaws and Financial Statements are available to the public upon request. Contact Gary Peterson, Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
The “Train to Hunt Nationals” regional competition scheduled for June 27 & 28, 2020, at AGAC has been cancelled due to the Pandemic.